Shipping and returns
According to Shipping policy and Right of withdrawal Corsi Shop, all our parcels are shipped with DHL Express.
Shipment to Italy takes place in the following ways:
- EXPRESS shipment with arrival within 24-72 working hours: € 9,00. Free on orders over € 150,00.
In case the parcel does not arrive, or you get damaged, we will send it back and we will think about settling things with the courier. The only important thing is that at the time of receipt you write: Accepted with Control Reserve.
You can also choose to pick up the goods purchased online directly in the shop, without obviously additional costs.
Shipment to EU countries takes place in the following ways:
- EXPRESS shipment with arrival within 24-72 working hours: € 15.00. Free on orders over € 350,00.
Shipping to foreign countries takes place with the prices indicated in the following Countries Table; just remember that:
- Non-EU countries are to deduct 22%
- in non-EU countries, the cost of custom duties is added to the cost of shipping
- Free Express Shipping in Europe on orders over € 350,00.
|CZECH REPUBLIC||€ 15,00|
|HONG KONG||€ 40,00|
|SOUTH KOREA||€ 40,00|
Delivery of Products
According to Shipping policy and Right of withdrawal Corsi Shop, the delivery of the products takes place in the following ways:
Corsi deliver its products to the Italian National and International Territories (see Table Countries).
Delivery Time and Delivery:
Corsi reserve one business day for the goods to be found, packaged, and the completion of the necessary administrative practices. If the product is unavailable, you will be advised of the time to get it to our suppliers.
This day is then added to the time spent by the courier for delivery (24 to 72 working hours).
If no one is present at the time of delivery, the courier will leave a written notice and will also send you an e-mail. The merchandise will remain in the branch for a total of 5 days within which the Customer is required to make arrangements for a new delivery. The courier will try delivery the next day. The recipient will eventually be able to contact the courier’s branch office to request that the goods be held in a branch and then personally collect the item at the headquarters.
After 2 unsuccessful attempts the goods will be returned and to dispatch it a second time we would be forced to demand the shipping charges.
Corsi is not responsible for any delays in deliveries caused by the courier.
How to behave at the delivery of the product
When the courier will make the delivery you will need to verify:
- That the package is intact, not damaged or wet, and in any case conforms to the standard features of a parcel
- That the number of packages (number of parcels) indicated on the invoice corresponds to the number of packages actually delivered
- For security, always place on delivery note “RECEIVED WITH CONTROL RESERVE”
Any disputes must be promptly raised to the carrier, in the absence of these, the product is deemed to have been properly delivered.
The invoice, which is inserted in the packet pocket, must be stored.
How to behave in case of damage due to Transport
If there is a visible damage to the packaging when the goods are discharged:
- express a reservation or the package is accepted but before signing the document you will have to write “I agree with the right of reserve”, it will be possible to open the parcel and find any damage, to be compensated for the damage suffered
- reject the damaged goods if it is not possible to accept the parcel with reservation or if the damage is still visible without having to open the parcel
Right of withdrawal
According to the Shipping Policy and the Right to Cancel Shop Courses, the right of withdrawal is regulated in the following manner.
According to art. 52 of Legislative Decree no. 206 (“Consumption Code”) you have the right to terminate the contract with the Seller without any penalty and without giving any reason, within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the products purchased on corsishop.com. According to art. 54 of the Consumption Code, the right of withdrawal may be exercised using one of the following methods, by choosing:
- use of the Return Form conforming to the type form pursuant to art. 49, paragraph 4 of the Consumption Code, to be completed in full in order to obtain the return number (the Seller will send you confirmation by email of the receipt of the withdrawal request sent by means of the Return Form);
- sending the Seller any other explicit statement of your decision to withdraw from the contract, under such circumstances, that you will be under your responsibility to prove the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal.
The products to be delivered must be delivered to the courier within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you notified the Seller of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
According to art. 59 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal is excluded if you have purchased tailor-made or customized products or sealed goods that can not be returned for hygienic reasons or are related to health protection and were opened after the delivery.
Conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal pursuant to art. 52 of the Consumption Code
According to the Shipping Policy and Right of withdrawal of Corsi Shop, the right of withdrawal is to be exercised correctly if the following conditions are fully respected:
- within 14 days of receipt of the products, you must fill in and send us the Return form made available on the site or alternatively send an express statement of your decision to withdraw from the contract by registered mail at the address Corsi Shop, Via Felice Cavallotti 23, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino (FI);
- the products should not have been used, worn, washed or damaged;
- the identification sticker must still be attached to disposable products;
- the products must be returned in their original packaging (if you want to make a kit, you must return all the items that compose it);
- the products returned must be delivered to the courier chosen within fourteen (14) days from the date you have notified the Seller of your decision to withdraw from the contract;
- the products must not be damaged.
If you have fulfilled all the required conditions, Corsi Shop pursuant to art. 56 of the Consumption Code will fully refund the price of the purchased products, and will bear you only the costs of the delivery, that is to say, for the refund to the Corsi Shop of the products purchased, unless Corsi Shop expressly exempted from such expenses the time of purchase and the additional condition that you use the shipper mentioned in the Return Form.
You will be contacted if your return can not be accepted because it does not comply with the above conditions in points 1, 5 and 6 of the previous paragraph. In this case, you will be able to choose to retake purchased products at your own expense. In case you refuse this shipping, Courses Shop reserves the right to retain the products and the amount corresponding to the purchase price of the products.
You will also be contacted if your return can not be accepted because it does not comply with the above mentioned paragraphs 2, 3 and 4 of the preceding paragraph. In this case, you will be able to choose whether to accept the redemption of the refund, which will be notified to you due to the decrease in the value of the returned products, ie to re-purchase the products purchased at your own expense. In case you refuse this expedition, Courses Shop reserves the right to retain the products and the amount indicated for the redemption of the refund due to the decrease in the value of the returned products.
Time and way of redemption
According to Shipping Policy and Right of Disclaimer Corsi Shop, in accordance with art. 56, third paragraph of the Consumption Code, only after Corsi Shop has received your return and checked that all the requirements have been met, you will receive an acknowledgment of acceptance of the return and Corsi Shop will proceed to full refund, if there is a decrease in the value of the returned products, you will receive an email where you will be informed of the amount deducted for redemption of the refund and Corsi Shop will reimburse the amount due. Whatever your payment method (credit card, Paypal, Wire transfer), refunds are initiated by Corsi Shop in the shortest time possible, and in any case within fourteen (14) days of the date on which you become acquainted with the exercise of your right of withdrawal, once verified that the withdrawal has been made in accordance with the above conditions.
The actual time for the re-credit or refund of the sums paid for the purchase of the products depends on the payment methods used:
- purchase by credit / debit card: the time needed to view the refund depends on the institution that issued the card. We remind you that the date of re-accreditation is the same as the debit card;
- purchase via PayPal: the refund will be made on your PayPal account and will be immediately visible. The actual credit card payment from your PayPal account depends on the institution that issued the card.
- purchase by wire transfer: refund will be made on your bank account you will indicate the IBAN to allow us to repay you. The actual reimbursement currency on your account depends on the Institute used for accreditation
In the event of a gift, the money will be refunded to the person who paid the money.
Conditions for changing the products
According to the Shipping Policy and the Right to Return Corsi, the terms of the Exchange are governed by the following.
In some specific cases, duly reported in the Return Form, as an alternative to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, you will have the option of changing the products purchased with others, rather than obtaining a refund of the relevant price.
The exchange request will be made within the following limits:
- they will only be able to exchange those products purchased, for which this possibility will be expressly provided in the Return Form;
- you may be required to change one or more products purchased only with products of the same model, having different sizes and / or color. In any case, the options available for the change will be indicated in the Return Form;
- you may apply for a change of one or more products purchased within and not more than fourteen (14) business days from the date of their delivery, by filling out the Return Form, to be sent electronically to Corsi Shop within the above deadline. Products to be changed must be delivered to the courier within fourteen (14) days from the date you have notified the Seller of your decision to change the products.
- you can only make one change request for each product you purchase;
- the products for which you are requesting the change must be returned to Corsi Shop in their original packaging, unused, worn, washed or damaged and when existing, must have the card intact;
- the products to be changed that are part of a single order must be sent to Corsi Shop in one shipment. In fact, Corsi Shop reserves the right not to accept products of the same order, shipped for exchange at different times.
If all of the above conditions are properly respected, once you complete and submit the Resume Form containing your exchange request, Corsi Shop will take over the same replacement request by sending you a confirmation e-mail for that purpose.
Times and modes to get the gear
According to Shipping Policy and Right of Disclosure Corsi Shop, after Corsi Shop has received the products you intend to change and check that all requirements on exhibits have been respected, Corsi Shop will verify the actual availability at your warehouse of products in size and / or color you have selected.
If the product or products selected for the exchange are not available at your warehouse, Corsi Shop will not be able to accept your exchange request and will therefore refund the price of the product or products originally purchased and not replaceable, in accordance with as provided by the Consumption Code and in accordance with the terms of this information.
In the event that the product or products selected for exchange are available, Corsi Shop will be able to accept your exchange request and will then send you an e-mail confirming the shipping of replacement products. The shipment will take place within thirty (30) days from the date on which Corsi Shop becomes aware of your exchange request, once it has been verified that the same has been done in compliance with the conditions outlined in this notice. The shipping costs of the replacement products will be borne by Corsi Shop, which will choose its carrier.
Where the price of the purchased product is lower than or above the price of the selected product for the exchange, you will not be refunded and / or aggravated for the difference.
You will be contacted if your exchange request can not be accepted because it does not comply with the conditions outlined in this notice. In this case, you will be able to choose to retake the products you intend to change at your own expense. If you refuse this shipment, Corsi Shop reserves the right to retain the products and also uses one of the above hypotheses in Section I of this Instruction, it may also retain the amount corresponding to the purchase price of the products themselves, the amount indicated for the reduction of the repayment due to the decrease in the value of the returned products.
The product or the substitute products may be the subject of a subsequent restitution pursuant to art. 52 of the Consumption Code and in accordance with the preceding Sections.
Improper use of the product
We remind you that, pursuant to art. 57th paragraph of the Consumption Code, you will be responsible for the decrease in the value of the products returned to the Seller, resulting in the use of products other than the one required to ascertain their nature, characteristics and operation.
We remind you that you will have to pay in the first place the payment of the costs of the return and will be responsible for your loss or damage to the goods during transport.
These Conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal, which form an integral part of the General Sales Conditions, are governed by Italian law and in particular by the Consumption Code, Chapter I “Consumer Rights in Contracts”.