GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Products offering and sale on our website corsishop.com are regulated by the below terms and conditions.
Products are sold by our registered office:
CORSI SHOP snc di Francesco e Stefano Antimi
via Cavallotti 23,
Sesto Fiorentino FIRENZE
Tel. + 39 055 4489621
identified hereafter as “the Seller”.
Our Customer Assistance service is at your disposal for any information.
- The Seller offers products on c orsishop.com and manages its e-commerce business only for end users as “consumers”.
- As “consumer” we mean any natural person who acts on corsishop.com for purposes not related to commercial, business or professional activity, if any. If you are not a ”consumer”, we invite you to avoid concluding business transactions through corsishop.com.
- According to its commercial policy, the Seller reserves the right not to proceed with orders from non-consumer entities or in case of orders that do not comply with its business policy.
- These General Terms of Sale only govern supply, forwarding and acceptance of product purchase orders on corsishop.com between corsishop.com users and the Seller.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not regulate services provision or products sales by other parties than the Seller who are present on corsishop.com through links, banners or other hyperlinks. Before placing orders and purchasing goods and services from other than Seller, we advise you to verify their sales conditions, because the Seller is not responsible for the provision of services by third parties other than the Seller or the conclusion of e-commerce transactions between corsishop.com users and third parties.
How to Make Shopping Contracts with Corsi Shop
- To conclude the purchase agreement of one or more products on corsishop.com, you will need to complete the order form in its electronic format and send it to the Seller via telematic link, following the related instructions.
- Before proceeding with the purchase of the products, you will be asked to read carefully the General Sales Conditions and the Return Policy, to print a copy through the print command and to memorize or duplicate it for your personal use. We will also provide you with a summary of the commercial and contractual terms we propose for the purchase of the products, which includes a reference to the General Sales Conditions and a summary of the essential characteristics of each product ordered with their related price (including all theapplicable fees or taxes), the means of payment you will be able to use to purchase each product, the delivery methods of the purchased products, the procedures for processing the claims by the professional, the shipping and delivery costs; as well as the Seller’s geographical and e-mail references and address, and the date by which the Seller undertakes to deliver the goods. The Seller will also provide you with a summary of the terms and conditions regarding your right of withdrawal, as provided for in art. 52 and ss. of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, no. 206 (the ”Consumer Code”). If applicable, you will be informed that in case of withdrawal, you will have to pay for the return of the products. In any case, you will be reminded of the existence of the legal warranty of product compliance and will be provided with the contact references of our after-sales service.
- In the order form, displayed immediately before the conclusion of the purchase agreement, we will provide you with summary information about the essential features of each ordered product, the price (including all applicable fees or taxes) and shipping costs (including any additional costs incurred by you for choosing a shipping and delivery method different and / or faster than the standard one). The contract is concluded when the Seller receives your order form electronically, after verifying the accuracy of your order data.
- The order form will be stored in our database for the time required to complete the orders and in any case under the terms of the law. You will be able to access your order form by visiting the My Order section.
- When you submit your order form, you will be warned that this submission implies the obligation to match the price indicated. Before proceeding with the submission of the order form, you will also be required to identify and correct any errors in the insertion of the data.
- The language available to conclude the contract with the Seller is Italian.
- Once the contract is concluded, the Seller will take over your purchase order.
The Seller may not process your purchase orders that do not provide sufficient solvency
guarantees or that are incomplete or incorrect or if the products are unavailable.
- In these cases, we will inform you by email that the contract is not concluded and that theSeller has not followed your purchase order specifying the reasons.
○ If the products presented on corsishop.com are no longer available or available for
sale at the time of your last access to the website or rather the sending of the order form, the Seller will notify you in a timely manner and in any case within thirty (30) days from the day following the date on which you sent your order to the Seller, the unavailability of the ordered products. In case of forwarding the order form and payment of the price, the Seller will repay without delay as you have already anticipated and the contract will be settled between the parties.
- By telematic transmission of the order form, you agree unconditionally and undertake to observe, in your dealings with the Seller, these General Sales Conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms in the General Sales Terms, please do not submit the order form to purchase the products on corsishop.com.
- Upon completion of the contract, the Seller will send you by email a receipt of the Purchase Order containing the General Sales Conditions and the summary of Return Policy, and all the information already included in the summary of the Commercial and Contractual Terms displayed before purchasing.
- We remind you that the product you purchase is intended exclusively for the country where you place the order; therefore, if you decide to place the product in a different country, you are responsible for placing it and you are required to follow the applicable regulations and restrictions both for export from the country where you purchased the product and for import into the country where you intend to take it. Corsi Shop is no longer responsible for this.
Guarantees and products prices indication
- Only luxury and top quality brand products are offered on corsishop.com. These products are purchased directly by the Seller at fashion houses, manufacturers and retailers carefully selected with rigorous quality controls.
- The Seller does not sell used, irregular or inferior quality products than the corresponding market standards.
- The essential products’ features are presented on corsishop.com within each product profile. The images and colors of the products on sale on corsishop.com may not match the actual ones due to the Internet browsers and monitors.
- Product prices may be upgraded. Verify the final sale price before submitting the related order form.
- Purchase requests from countries that are not included in the list of s hipping conditions countries can not be accepted by the Seller.
- According to art. 57, Il comma, of the Consumer Code, you will be responsible for the value decrease of the products purchased on corsishop.com due to a use of the same products different than the one required to verify their nature, characteristics and operation. Therefore, in case of withdrawal, the Seller may not accept the return or not fully refund the total amount paid for those products appearing altered in their essential and qualitative characteristics or damaged.
- You can choose one of the methods indicated in the order form for the payment of the product and the related shipping and delivery costs. You will never be charged higher than the costs actually borne by the Seller in relation to the payment instrument you choose:
- ○ PayPal, you will also be able to pay by credit card via PayPal if you do not have a PayPal account
- ○ Credit card
- ○ Bank transfer
- In the case of credit card payment, financial information (eg credit / debit card number ordate of expiry) will be forwarded via PayWay encrypted protocol to BCC Credito Cooperativo - Banco Fiorentino (Mugello-Impruneta -Signa), which provides related electronic payment services remotely, without third parties being able to access in any way. In addition, such information will never be used by the Seller except to complete the procedures relating to your purchase and to issue any refunds as a result of exercising your right of withdrawal or, where necessary, prevent or report to the police forces the fraud on corsishop.com. The purchase price for the products and the shipping and delivery costs, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account at the time of shipment of the purchased products.
Product shipping and delivery
1. To know the specific shipping and delivery arrangements, go to the Shipping section, within the Customer Service area. Please pay attention to what is stated in this section as the detailed instructions included represent an integral and substantial part of these General Sales Conditions and are therefore considered to be fully recognized and accepted at the time of submitting your order form.
1. In case of any information you can ask to our customer service: contact us. Right of withdrawal
- According to art. 52 of the Consumer Code, you have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller without any penalty and without specifying the reason within fourteen (14) days from the day of receipt of the products purchased on corsishop.com. In severalspecificcases,dulyreportedintheR ightofWithdrawalsection,youcanchangethe chosen item with another one.
- To terminate the contract you may use one of the following methods, as per art. 54 of the Consumer Code:
- ○ To fill in a return form compliant to the type form (as per art. 49, comma 4 of the Consumer Code) and forward it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- ○ To send the Seller any other explicit statement of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
- ○ If you choose to send the Return Form compliant to the type form, the Seller will send you a confirmation by email of the receipt of your withdrawal request.
- ○ If, however, you choose to send another return statement, the burden of proving the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal will be borne upon you.
- Once you withdraw from the contract, you must return the goods to the Seller by delivering them to the shipment courier within fourteen (14) days from the date you have notified the Seller of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
- The only charges you incur are the refunds of the purchased products, except that the Seller expressly exempted you from these charges at the time of purchase.
- Please remember that you will have to pay your expenses for the refund of your purchased products. In this case, as per art. 56 of the Consumer Code, an amount equivalent to the cost of the standard shipment of the purchased products will be reimbursed. Any additional costs related to a different shipping and delivery type and / or faster delivery will not be reimbursed. In this case, you may be liable for any loss or damage of the products during transport, due to your negligent choice of carrier and / or shipping arrangements.
- The Right of Withdrawal - in addition to respecting the terms and conditions as per art. 52 and ss. of the Consumer Code - is exercised correctly if the following conditions are fully respected:
- ○ The Retur n Form compliant to the type form or other explicit statement of your decision to terminate the contract must be properly completed and transmitted to the Seller within fourteen (14) days from receipt of the products;
- ○ Products should not have been used, worn, washed;
- ○ Products must be returned in their original packaging (if you want to returna kit, you must return all the items that compose it);
- ○ Products returned must be delivered to the shipper within fourteen (14)days from the date you have notified the Seller of your decision towithdraw from the contract;
- ○ Products must not be damaged.
- If the Right of Withdrawal is exercised in accordance with the terms and conditions indicated in this paragraph, the Seller shall refund any sums already received for the purchase of the products according to the terms and conditions.
- Amounts will be refunded as soon as possible, and in any case, within fourteen (14) days from the date on which the Seller becomes aware of your right of withdrawal, we will activate the refund procedures once verified that the above terms and conditions have been correctly implemented, as indicated in the following paragraph.
- If you do not respect the terms and conditions for the exercise of your right of withdrawal, you will not be entitled to the refund of the amounts already paid to the Seller. Within 14 days from receiving a notification of the non-acceptance of the return, you may choose to have, at your own expense, the products back in the condition in which they were returned to the Seller, informing the Seller and following the procedures as indicated. Otherwise, the Seller may keep the products and the sums already paid for their purchase.
If the terms of the right of withdrawal regarding the integrity of the item to be returned are not respected, you will not be entitled to a full refund of the sums already paid to the Seller. In fact, you will be responsible for the decrease in the value of returned products, resulting from a use other than that necessary to enable you to verify the nature, characteristics and operation of the products. In this case, a refund of 10 to 90 percent of the sums paid by you to the Seller for the purchase of returned products will be deducted from the repayment, as specifically communicated via email by the Seller.
Within 14 days from sending the email with which you will be informed of the amount deducted from your refund, you may choose to have, at your own expense, the products back in the condition in which they were returned to the Seller, informing the Seller and following the procedures as indicated. Otherwise, the Seller may keep the products and the amount corresponding to the percentage deducted on the refund.
Refund time and conditions
- After returning the products, the Vendor will make the necessary inquiries to check their compliance with the terms and conditions stated in the ”Right of Withdrawal” paragraph. If the checks are completed positively, the Seller will send you by email confirmation of the acceptance of the returned products and make a refund. In the event that the verification does not end positively, the Seller shall inform you by email of the existence of a decrease in the value of the returned products resulting from your failure to comply with the terms of this paragraph. At the same time, the Seller shall also inform you of the amount that will be deducted from the sums paid by you for the purchase of the returned goods and pay a partial repayment; in case you do not choose the possibility of having at your own expense the products back in the condition in which they were returned to the Seller.
- Any payment method you use, the total or partial refund is initiated by the Seller according to art. 56, I comma, of the Consumer Code, in the shortest time possible and in any case within fourteen (14) days from the date in which Seller has become aware of the exercise of your right of withdrawal and after verifying the correct execution of your right of withdrawal and checking of returned products.
- The Seller makes a refund using the same methods of payment you used to purchase the returned products, unless you have expressly agreed with the Seller the use of a different payment method for which you do not have to bear any costs as a consequence of the reimbursement. If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and who has paid the sums due for their purchase, the refund of the sums, in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be executed by the Seller, in any case, towards who made the payment.
- Please remember that the re-credit currency date is the same as the debit one;
- We remind you that you will be responsible for shipping charges, loss or damage of yourproducts.
Applicable law and solutions for disputes
- The General Sales Conditions are governed by Italian law, and in particular by the Consumer Code, ”Consumer Rights in Contracts” Paragraph I, with specific reference to the rules on remote contracts, and by Legislative Decree 9 April 2003 n.70 on certain aspects of electronic commerce.
- In the case of disputes between the Seller and end users concerning the General Sales Conditions, the Seller warrants, from the moment, according to art. 14 of Regulation 524/2013, the full adherence and acceptance of the conciliation service provided by the European Commission through the Alternative and Online Dispute Resolution Platform, accessible on http://ec.europa.eu/odr
Edit and update
1. The General Sales Conditions are amended from time to time even in view of possible regulatory changes. The new General Sales Conditions will be effective from the release date of corsishop.com.